Individuals who have read my entire essay, “The Volitional, Objective Basis for Heterosexuality in Romantic Love and Marriage,” are invited to submit comments here. I will approve comments that I judge to be thoughtful, civil, and of interest to readers.
I will reply to comments only time permitting and if I have something to add to what I have already written.
For your convenience, here again are the links to each of the six parts of the essay. (On August 20, 2013, I have inserted the main headings that appear in each part.)
– Heterosexuality in Romantic Love and Sex
– The Role of Volition in Sexual Orientation
– Judging Homosexuality—If the Law Will Allow It
– Etiology of Sexual Orientation: The Mainstream Theories
– LGBT Ideology: Evasion Propped Up by New-Left Subjectivism
– Marriage as Heterosexual